The PM 620 is the latest development in digital output sensor technology incorporating a number of key innovations to allow pressure re-ranging of compatible equipment. A simple screw fit makes both the pressure and electrical connections without the need for tools, sealing tape, cables, or plugs and digital characterization allows interchangeability without set-up or calibration. The PM 620 is also available in an intrinsically safe version, the PM 620-IS, for use in hazardous environments.
• Fully interchangeable with no need for set-up or calibration
• Simple screw fit – hand tight no tools required
• Ranges from 25 mbar to 1,000 bar (10 inH2 O to 15,000 psi)
• Accuracy from 0.005% FS • Safe and Hazardous area Versions available
• Pressure ranges from -14.5 to 15,000 psi
• Gauge or absolute pressures
• IS model is ATEX and IEC approved Intrinsically Safe